Our mission is to ensure long, happy, healthy lives for our patients by providing reasonable treatment plans of the highest medical, diagnostic and surgical standards.
We will provide this in a comfortable, fun, innovative environment. Our practice and business philosophies are based on honesty, integrity and accountability.
We will accomplish this by:
- Listening to our pet parent's questions and concerns, performing thorough examinations, and educating clients to enable selection of sensible treatment plans.
- Treating client, patients and staff with respect, compassion and understanding.
- Challenging ourselves to find ways to meet each client's unique needs.
- Staying current on the latest advances in medicine, diagnostics and surgery through continuing education opportunities.
- Thinking "outside the box".
WE BELIEVE PREVENTIVE CARE IS THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR PETS WELLNESS
WE INSIST THAT CLIENT'S UNDERSTAND HEARTWORM DISEASE IS DEADLY AND THAT HEARTWORM PREVENTION MUST BE GIVEN MONTHLY TO EVERY CAT AND DOG
WE BELIEVE THAT TRAINING IS ESSENTIAL FOR HAPPY DOGS AND OWNERS
WE BELIEVE THAT SPAYED AND NEUTERED PETS ARE HEALTHIER AND LIVE LONGER LIVES
WE BELIEVE IN DENTAL CARE INCLUDING HOME CARE AND SCHEDULED DENTAL CLEANINGS
WE BELIEVE IN REGULARLY SCHEDULED DIAGNOSTIC SCREENING TESTS
WE BELIEVE THAT WELLNESS CARE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE DETERMINED INDIVIDUALLY, BASED ON THE PET'S LIFESTYLE AND AGE AND THEREFOR WE DO NOT PROVIDE COOKIE CUTTER CANNED ESTIMATES FOR CARE UNTIL WE PERFORM A COMPLETE EXAMINATION
WE BELIEVE THAT IF YOU HAVE A CONCERN ABOUT YOUR PET, THEN WE NEED TO PERFORM AN EXAMINATION TO DETERMINE DIAGNOSTIC OR TREATMENT PLANS
OUR RECOMMENDATIONS ARE BASED ON THESE BELIEFS